Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weekly Blog #4

Chune of the Week:

This is the biggest dance/music craze in Ghana. Azonto! Check it out!





Hello Everyone!

Time for a quick update!
I'm having a pretty great time in Ghana!! I love it here!! Its hot but its good. THERE IS ALOT OF WALKING!!!!!!!! I'm going to be so slim, trim, and tan when I get back. The food is...repeititve. But good. I eat alot of chicken and rice. I think I'm going to stick with eating beans. I love beans!!

My room is cozy. I really enjoy being in it alone...
But I should be getting one soon :(

IM GETTING MY HAIR DONE TODAY!!!!
Horray! Im so excited. Natural hair and Ghana's humidity dont get along...at all. A lot of shrinking.

Today the water went out for the first time. lol. As this one boy put perfectly, Ghana is conveinently inconvenient! Things are cheap and easilly accessibly, but all the interactions and shady and you have to bargain.

I'm still really enjoying myself though!
I feel like I'm on vacation. School starts on Monday. This regsitration process is goign to be a HUGEEE headache. Especially to get my credits to transfer to GW -__-

I'll update pictures as soon as I can.

I love you all!!!


--Shelbie

1 comment: